Here at Dance n’At we are committed to the safety and well-being of our children and their families.
We are focused on taking the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 within our school. Our goal is to ensure we have thorough and responsible guidelines in place, so our students and families are confident in returning as we kick-off our 2020-2021 dance season.
To ensure this, the following guidelines will be enacted to protect you and our staff:
- If your child is sick, we kindly ask that you please keep them home.
- Each child will have to wash their hands at the start of each class.
- Fewer chairs will be in the hallway to practice social distancing. Some areas will be marked with an “X” to keep 6 feet of separation.
- If you are comfortable dropping your child(ren) off, this will help with fewer people in the hallway. Fewer people are best, but please come in if it makes you more comfortable.
- Classrooms will be marked with tape so that each student will have their own personal dance area.
- Class enrollment will not exceed 10.
- We will clean and disinfect surfaces daily.
Please note, we will not wear masks during class. I do not feel comfortable having the kids working out and conditioning while restricting their breathing.
Dance Classes Near Hickory, PA
Welcome To Dance n’at
Dance n’at is honored to serve Hickory, PA, and surrounding areas with exceptional dance classes for adults and children. We offer ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, gymnastics, line dance, ballroom, and latin dancing! Please browse our website and contact us with any questions you may have.
Dance like no one is looking
2019 – 2020 CLASS SCHEDULE
Brandy Graff, owner and instructor, has over 30 years of dance training in jazz, tap, ballet, gymnastics, lyrical, hip-hop, ballroom and Latin dancing.
Erica Enick has been a part of Dance N At since 2010. Under Brandy Graff’s instruction she studies ballet, jazz and lyrical dance.
Rachel Shento attended West Virginia University where she majored in Journalism with a focus on Public Relations and minored in dance.
Jill began dancing at age two and fell in love with the movement. Jill has studied all styles of dance including ballet, pointe, lyrical, contemporary, jazz, and hip-hop.